Monday, August 25, 2008

Ready to Roll!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this day has come soooooo fast! I am so excited and anxious to see what God has in store for us. The emotions that I am feeling are so real and undescrible...I can't even begin to put into words what I am going through. I am 100% sure that there is a reason for the things I have gone through in my life, the battles and struggles I have faught and overcome! I pray non-stop for the good Lord above to show me who He wants me to talk to and to give me the words to speak. I know that this trip is going to be a great adventure and an awesome life lesson for me to figure out who God wants me to be.

I also know that because of this trip, I will have 10 amazing, lifelong friends, whom I will never forget.

It's not Thursday yet?? What's taking so long?!?!?! I can't wait to leave!

God Bless,
Robin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Robin,
I can't wait too. It is hard to believe that the time has flown by so fast. It's just about time to get on that plane and go change our lives forever. I am so glad to be going with you and the rest of the group to Africa. I know that God put us 11 together for a reason. Each of us has a special gift that the God has given us to use to HIS glory. I pray for each of you daily so we will all be ready. I am looking forward to experience this life changing adventure with you all.

Looking forward to Thursday!

In His Steps,
Kim

Scott Shipes said...

Hey, Robin. Main it is so hard to focus knowing we are getting to go a the greatest experience. I could not imagine waiting was going to be this way. Thanks for being part of this team.