Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The bus is loaded and we are ready to go

Are we all ready to go yet? I was ready yesterday! Not really, but it sure feels like it.

We got ALL 22 of our checked bags (and our carry-on bags) loaded on the bus this VERY humid South Carolina evening. I don't think anyone wasn't sweating when we were finished. We packed two last minute bags, weighed, and reweighed our bags this evening. We are praying that my scale, that we were weighing our bags on, is as accurate as possible to the airport scales, because we are MAXED out on our weight with the things we are bringing over to our new friends in Botswana.

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I pray that I will be able to sleep tonight. I have not gotten very much sleep over the past few nights.

I can't wait to get over there and love on those beautiful children!

Thank you in advance for your prayers, we all appreciate it.

Have a blessed Wednesday evening.

In His Steps,
Kim Wright



No comments: