Friday, August 22, 2008

send me, I will go video

What an amazing video. It is deeply sad how true it is. Many people say they believe in Christ Jesus until we are called to do_________ (Fill in the Blank). I have know for a while that I was suppose to "go and tell" people about Jesus but was not sure of my own abilities to "tell". What I forgot was that it would not be me telling, it would be the Holy Spirit. I did not trust in my Heavenly Father. Now, totally different. I teach so that I can teach young children about God. I teach so that I can share my love for Him with them. I teach so that I may have an effect on families. I teach because that is what God has called me to do. I am so excited that He has given me this opportunity to show love and trust in Him and look forward to seeing what He has for me to learn.
Kristi

No comments: