Monday, August 11, 2008

We are on a Mission from God!!!

Hey everybody, I am so excited to be taking this next step for Christ. We are going to be the hands and feet of Jesus. It just doesn't get any better than that and I am so pumped to be going with such a cool group of believers. Listening to testimonies last night in the library really brought us closer to each other. It was amazing how we opened up and let our defenses down because we know that Jesus changes our weaknesses to strengths once we let him. That's what God is asking us all to do. We will open our hearts, minds and hands to the little children of Old Naledi and in turn be transformed by the power of God through us.

I hope everyone is okay with this blog format. If you want to change anything, please let me know. We will add a photo gallery link once we have photos; but, in the meantime, I am going to link to my album from the South Africa trip to Mamelodi last summer.

See you all soon!

In His Steps, Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mark for getting this started. I am very excited. I can't believe we are leaving in only 2 and a half weeks. See you soon.

Blessings,
Kim