Monday, August 11, 2008

Ready, Set, Fly!!

This is Kristi! I accepted Christ Jesus as my savior when I was about 6 years of age. It took me 20 YEARS to understand that I could be loved unconditionally, to know awesome power and to fully trust who you can not see. During those 20 years I lost my first husband and had to watch my son go through great pain. He (age 4) had not be told of God's amazing love and did not understand why he could not have a father. Little did he know he did have a father!! He had a Heavenly Father. I am now married to a great, God fearing man and we have 2 other kids. It is my passion, my drive and my purpose in life to tell all kids that they have a Heavenly Father that is always there ready to love!!

So saying that I am passionate about God's children puts it mildly.


Serving Him is such a blessing!!
Kristi

No comments: