Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Great Commission

Kim-
You know what blows my mind about that passage? It's the fact that the very people who saw Jesus' miracles in the first person, saw him crucified and saw him arise from the dead...still doubted he was who he said he was!!!

How could that be possible? They weren't blind, deaf or stupid! They were human! There has never been anything like Jesus Christ and nothing before or after will be the same. That lifts me when I find myself doubting the path I have taken or when Satan whispers in my ear that I may be wasting my time going to Africa because Jesus was just a story or a myth. Listen, if the the people who were there actually had the gumption to doubt him, it's okay if I do the same from time to time! But, I believe and I know!

See ya!

No comments: