Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Web Update, Chat with Lame

I chatted with Lame today (using my Raspberry as my Mom calls a Blackberry) while in the doctor's office of all places (normal checkup, no problems). If you have Google Talk or AIM, he is lameluccy@gmail.com and you can chat or with Facebook.

Lame is in South Africa at school (studying theology). He asked about everyone and also asked that we pray for patience that he needs to stay with the program although it's difficult to not be able to attend full time. He also asked that we continue to pray for resources for their programs and his and the other's studies.

I have updated the website http://oldnaledifellowship.org and have the guestbook up and running, be sure to stop by and sign it and leave some words of encouragement for the church.

I plan to update with a picture gallery really soon, promise!

See ya!

Mareko morwa Johane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mark for letting us know this. Lame was one of the church members that was so encouraging and ministered to me the most. I really miss fellowshipping with him. I would love for all of us to be able to contribute something towards his education each month. If all eleven of us gave something, then we could really help him. I want to help Lame, he is a terrific brother in Christ.

Blessings,
Kim