Thursday, September 18, 2008

Precious, Godly Singing

Do you want to know what was one of the things that touched me the most while I was in Africa, in the village of Old Naledi?

The beautiful children’s singing. Singing songs to me, just because they wanted to. I asked them if they wanted me to teach them a song, and over and over they kept singing different songs to me …. in ENGLISH! How AWESOME is that?

Some of God’s most precious creations, these beautiful little girls; maybe about 7 or 8 years old, singing songs to me. Their voices were so precious. Singing just for me, as I held them. This happened the very first day we were there, the very first time these little girls had met me. What a blessing from the Lord!

Thank you Lord for allowing us to be a part of this mission trip. It TRULY was an ADVENTURE of a lifetime! I can’t wait to go back!

In His Steps,
Kim Wright


This is a picture of Precious and I.

She was one of the little girls that sang to me.

No comments: