Monday, September 15, 2008

For the Children

Dumela,
I have been so blessed to have been chosen by God to go on this life changing experience, spreading his love and will. We were able to see God move physically and spiritually during our visit to Africa. We all grew as friends and now have a bond I hope never dies, we saw and experienced things together that words can not describe and I know we were able to leave lasting relationships in Africa that will never be broken. I am excited to be back and to begin my journey here that God has in store for me, because He even used a wretch like me to give water where it was needed, to provide love where it was wanted and to show me we are all His children. If you ever have the chance to take this journey or one like it, do it, you will see God move and find a joy and love for life you never knew existed. Nathen, Kim, Scott, Mark, Robin, Jennifer, Kristi, Kevin, James and Susan I miss you guys and can't wait to get together again, Thanks for all the Love and Support.

Rizzoh, Matahta, DK, Pastor James, Silika and Nelly I miss you all and will be seeing you again soon and Ke a mo rata

Your Sister Forever
Love Toni

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toni,
I agree I miss all those beautiful children and the people so very much. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us next. I am looking forward to our First Sunday program.

Kim